Latest offers from Phoenix Commercial Advisors, CBRE, Rein and Grossoehme
Phoenix Commercial Advisors closes in downtown Starbucks
Phoenix Commercial Advisors closed its latest sale, Starbucks, on Friday, March 16. The property, located on 0.513 acres at the southeast corner of 7e Avenue and Roosevelt Street at 837 N. 7e Avenue in Phoenix, sold for $ 2,512,000 or $ 1,293 per square foot. The new 1,946 square foot building closed at 100 percent of the asking price.
Chad Tiedeman of Phoenix Commercial Advisors represented the seller, William Rodriquez, in this transaction. Lee & Associates represented the buyer, Douglas Parking, LLC. Lance Umble of Phoenix Commercial Advisors leased the space. The transaction is one of 37 sales of retail investment property for the Phoenix Commercial Advisors investment team over the past 15 months.
CBRE publishes recent transaction report
CBRE’s office in Tucson released the following recent transaction report:
• Nvest, Inc. leased 6,436 square feet of office space at 100 N. Stone Avenue in the Pioneer Building. Trevor Pratt of JLL represented the tenant. Bruce Suppes and David Volk of CBRE represented the owner, Holualoa Pioneer, LLC, in the transaction.
• Pyramid Federal Credit Union leased 3,931 square feet of office space at 6725 E. Broadway Blvd. Nancy McClure of CBRE represented Pyramid in the transaction, and the NAI Horizon-Tucson office represented the owner, Alpine Chalet Apartments, LLC.
• WSB Tucson Financial Center leased 3,304 square feet of office space at 1636 Swan Road. Janine Irvin of Mark Irvin Realty represented the tenant. Bruce Suppes and Ian Stuart or CBRE represented the owner, K Nardelli Building, LLC, in the transaction.
• Presidio Surgical Group leased 1,921 square feet of office space at 2055 W. Medical Hospital Drive in the Northwest Professional Plaza. Vicki Teeple of Tango Commercial represented the tenant. Bruce Suppes and Dave Volk of CBRE represented the owner, Windrose Northwest Professional Plaza Properties, in the transaction.
• Korean restaurant Bi Bim Bap has leased 1,360 square feet of retail space at 4951 E. Grant Road in the Crossroads East Mall. Daniel Yang and Chris Tsighis of Coldwell Banker represented the tenant. Nancy McClure of CBRE represented the owner, Machado Properties Crossroads East, in the transaction.
Latest offers from Rein et Grossoehme Commercial Real Estate
• A 6,457 square foot lease at Arrowhead Commerce Center to Arrowhead Imports was recently concluded. The location of the property is 8643 W. Kelton Lane, Peoria, AZ. The owner of the center is Arrowhead Commerce Center Partners, LLC. Jared Lively of Rein & Grossoehme CRE represented both the owner and the tenant. Rein & Grossoehme specializes in the sale of investment properties and commercial, office and industrial rentals.
• A lease for a 2,400 square foot building at the northeast corner of 51st Avenue and McDowell Road to Cash One (AAA Auto Title Loans, LL) was recently consumed. The location of the property is 5050 West McDowell in Phoenix, AZ. The owner of the center is McDowell Arizona, LLC. Jake Ertle de Rein and Grossoehme Commercial Real Estate represented the owner.